Pageviews

Behind The Scene Shenanigans

One thing I really love doing the most is photoshoot, may it be for an event or just plain picture taking from my travels and stuff. And I also love playing dress up and feel barbie-ish afterwards. Usually you only see the results of my shots taken but not all behind the scene and before and after my photoshoots.

Photography by: Reegin Acosta

So basically if I get a call for a photoshoot or a project I prepare the stuff I needed. I usually do my own make-up. You really need to learn doing your own hair and make-up when all you wanna do is go out and look pretty.


Photography by: Reegin Acosta

It's also important that you get to know the entire team you're working with. Take time to get to know the designer, the make-up artist and most especially the people behind your soon to be photographers or videographers! Get comfortable with them so you can freely express yourself when posing for the cameras. (That's basically what I do! haha!) They just let me do my thing and I let them do theirs so both parties are having fun (YEY!)



Photography by: Reegin Acosta

And also one thing that's top of my shenanigans list is of course I can't have a photoshoot without retouching my make-up! A little bit of that oh-some eyeshadow, eyebrows (para on flick), lippies!, liner and powder then I'm good to go!

I pose for the camera and show my best angle. It's important to know on which angle you look best. Which angle makes you look skinny and tall and etc. I cross my legs and tiptoe so that I would look tall in my photos and I tilt my head to the right so my nose is on point (hahaha!) And before we pack up we shoot behind the scenes together with the team. There I do my signature wackypose! haha!



P.S. Any comments on what topic should I blog next? Feel free to comment it down below! Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts