Pageviews

Little Mexico of Dumaguete City


Gabby's Bistro- Florentina Homes


Have you already watched that 2017 American animated musical film Coco? The film is based on a Mexican concept and this place in the little town of Dumaguete is giving me exactly the Mexican feels! 


We went to Dumaguete to celebrate the Energy Development Corporation's BINHI Youth Christmas Party held at Manhattan Suites. We stayed at Florentina Homes and I instantly fell in love with the place! It feels like you're in Mexico because of the hotel's architectural structure and design. 


Their rooms are in an apartment style where there's a little kitchen, a dinning and living room, two separate rooms and bathrooms.



 And each apartment is in Spanish, Swiss and British inspired design. They really designed the rooms to make you feel like you're in the comfort of your own homes.

And if you wanna relax they have yoga classes just beside the pool area. But I'd rather take a dip in the pool and maybe do a little sun bathing instead. I really enjoyed their water slide! 


We ate breakfast at the hotel's dining. Gabby's Bistro looks so cute! I can't help but take pictures before eating my morning meal. 




Look at that cow designed kettle!
I love that hanging painting of the Eiffel Tower in Paris! Praying that I could visit the sight one day and not just see them in paintings and photos.
Doing a wacky pose in their wall painting! 

Yip, all hail tables and chairs! Simple yet very artistic!
So basically this is me taking my morning mandatory selfie for the day.


The details and interior of the cafe is really fascinating to look at and this is mainly the reason why I love Dumaguete. The city itself feels so foreign to me because whenever I get to travel and explore, everywhere I look there are so many foreigners residing in the area that it makes me feel like I'm outside the country instead of in the Philippines.  

The owner's children did the 3D wall painting, pretty cool eh!


The owner himself does the cooking and I can't wait to try their bacon and tapa paired with my morning hot tea to burn last night party's calories. But enough with the picture taking, it's breakfast time! You know what they say, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" so bon appetit amigos amigas! 



Taking picture with Papi Gabby outside the bistro after breakfast


And this is me outside the souvenir shop, so if you want to travel to Dumaguete you can have your stay in Florentina Homes where you can feel the Northern Mexican vibes. And not to mention this is Robi Domingo's favorite place to stay in whenever he's in town. It is located in E Rovira Dr, Dumauete, 6200 Negros Oriental.Book your visit and experience the hotel's offer of fine apartment style with worldwide twist!

Comments

Popular Posts