Pageviews

Outdoormaster PH Brand Ambassador


You want it? Go get it!




I started modeling when I was 14 and looking back I never expected I could reach a time where I'd be able to see myself on television or on a campaign ad. But I told myself to "chase your dreams" You want it? Work hard and go get it! And I am so happy to announce to you all that I am one of the newest streak of Outdoormaster PH Brand Ambassador!




Outdoormaster PH is recognized to be one of the most reliable total advertising solutions provider in the cities of Bacolod and Iloilo. Their goal is to become the preferred one stop shop for all graphic and printing needs. More and more are choosing Outdoormaster for their printing and advertising needs.  

They make ideas happen! From signages, banners and posters, stickers, direct printing, graphic design to ad spaces.




You might pass by and happen to see me in San Juan Street, Bacolod City LED billboard for the I Love Outdoormaster campaign ad!

(Thanks to Radify! Don't forget to check their facebook page, twitter and instagram!)





Comments

Popular Posts