Pageviews

Bacolod Food Crawl: OMG WTF! (Where's The Food?)

One Turf, One Foodgasmic Adventure!

I would like to share my thoughts and experiences here, starting off with the first food hub we've been to. Our first stop was Bamboo Orange and I must say when I first tasted the food they prepared for us, it was really good! I love the backribs along with the carbonara and fries. Also their place is nice and they have this corner where you could take pictures along with their cute displayed stuff. I was really eyeing the old vintage television and camera.



Look how cute this place is! I'm in love with pastels, it matches my feed! To my fellow instagrammers out there, you guys should check Bamboo Orange.



This is the airconditioned area of their cafe! Look how game the squad is for the food crawl! 




Thank you very much to the owners of Bamboo Orange Grill & Cafe!



Second stop was Cafe Mina! My favorite among the six food hubs we hopped. It's a newly opened cafe and to those KPOP fans out there, you will really enjoy this one because the one who prepares the sumptuous food is a korean chef! 



The cafe's interior is really breathtakingly cute! And I was so ready to fish out my phone and take photos for instagram. Not only is the interior an eyesight but as well as the meal they serve. 



The dishes they prepared for us was so beautiful that I don't wanna dare eat them! 




The look coalesce with the food taste. Urgh! I just can't get enough of their resto! I'm definitely going back to this place. Prices can be a little tough but it's really worth it!



Look how cutie their chocolate chip cookie is! Very crunchy as well, which was not what I expected because I thought it was chewy. 


I suggest you pair the cookies with Tenshinzan Fresh Milk! 


Third stop was Allo Allo Bistro, a continental restaurant. Their white fish is a must try! Third stop, third food hub and I am already so full! And we still have three more to go! I was getting dizzy already from too much eating haha! I didn't know that eating could be tiring haha!



Fourth stop is the Market Pub! Good thing we were able to have a break from all the heavy meals we've eaten. I only ate a portion of the nachos and kinilaw they served beacuse I don't think I can eat more than what they prepared for us. But I really do love the place, it is perfect for an indoor house party and friday night chill out.



Fifth stop is Fafi's! Finally we've had seafood! Their carbs are so deliciously spicy! And I mean Singaporean spicy! They also happily served us rice with backribs.



And for our last stop we had Chateau Al Fresco!I love their cheese sticks and the wine they served! 



Their flairtenders even showed us some tricks which was so cool wherein they built a tower of champagne glass and there's a liquor on it and it flamed to life when they lighted it.





Chateau Al Fresco's Wine




Cheers to everyone! 

Special thanks to our sponsors: The Market Pub, Hat Tricks Sports Bar, Allo Allo Bistro, Cafe Mina, Fafi's Fusion, Bamboo Orange Resto, Chateau Al Fresco Restobar, Tenshinzan Fresh Milk, MJ Sakura, Mia Scent, Cusina ni Jo, Menu Box Eatery, Uba Laba Ilonggowear, Sir Jess Restaurant, Bong Valencia, Magic 106.3 Bacolod, Paul Mo, Dojo 8 Coworking Spaces, Dojo 8 Coliving Space, Florencio's Crispy Grilled Chicken and Radify.


This was one foodgasmic adventure that I really enjoyed. Thank you to all the sponsors and those who participated and made the Bacolod's first food crawl a success! See you on our next food crawl!

[Photo credits to Cris Verde] Thank you!! 

Comments

Popular Posts